songs

Monday 23 November 2015

HOW TO LEARN MANDARIN (EASY WAY)...

Hello! Welcome again to my blog. In this entry I will teach you how to learn Mandarin easily. I took Mandarin 1 lesson at Polytechnic Ungku Omar to complete my Diploma. In a way to learn speaking quickly, I must practice to speak with other people who know Mandarin or Chinese people. So now I will share the basic in learning Mandarin.

Self Introduction:
You
Hăo
Good
Nín
You
Lăoshī
Teacher
Xiānsheng
Mr
Xiăojiĕ
Miss
Nǚshì
Mrs
Tàitai
Mrs/Madam
Zàijiàn
See you again
Dàjiā
All
Xuésheng
Student
Shūshu
Uncle
Nĭmen
All of you 


This video shown is how to pronounce Mandarin in self introduction


Greeting:
Zăo’ān
Good morning
Zăoshang
Morning
Zăoshang hăo
Good morning
Wŭ’ān
Good afternoon
Xiàwŭ hăo
Good evening (2-6pm)
Wănshang
Evening
Wănshang hăo
Good evening (before sleep)
Wăn’ān
Good night


This video is a basic Mandarin pronunciation

I think that's enough to remember the basic learning in Mandarin here. To me for the new one or for the first time learning Mandarin it was too hard to remember and pronounced as me during took this subject. Its okay learn it slowly and try it. Make it as fun and you will enjoy when you get it in the right pronounced.

Keep it up and don't give up. Try the new knowledge that you doesn't have. :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment