songs

Saturday 17 October 2015

JUNGLE TREKKING, SINTOK FOREST

October 16, 2015 -

Okay now I want to tell you what I have done yesterday. I was participated in jungle trekking under UUM YAB (Yayasan Al-Bukhary) program to find new experience here. In searching for experience, its gave me the excitement to create new contact with other students in different courses. The total of students who participate in this program around 100 students. The tentative of this program is :

          08.00am : Gathered at YAB's cafe
                                                           08.15am : Breakfast
           08.30am : Walked to Sintok Forest
         09.00am : Jungle trekking started 
     11.00am : Jungle trekking ends
11.15am : Program disperse

information about camping

hill climbing

Its was fun for who are joined this program. Many students being attacked by leech. Start from the smallest to the biggest one of leech. Its is because the forest is the reserved forest or because moist soil after rains. Alhamdullillah I'm not being attacked by leech. I don't know why. Maybe I'm not a sweet bloody....hahahahah....

my friends and me

I'm so happy for the opportunity to participate like this program. I hope this program will continue to provide opportunities and experiences to other students. Thanks for those who are organized this program. I will follow your program next time :D 

participants and organizers


..stay tune with my next entries..
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment