songs

Thursday 8 October 2015



STEPPED FOOT TO UUM AS A STUDENT...




UUM known as Universiti Utara Malaysia is a place that I will be studying in four years. I was a student in semester one that registered in September 2015. UUM is also called as a "Universiti di Rimba Hijau" because of its location is like in the middle of the forest.

When I steeped foot on earth Sintok, I think "so far away, when we would arrive ???" yeaaaa..... That was my first expression. Before this I'm done completed my diploma at the polytechnic, Ipoh. The trip to Ipoh only takes about 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur but trip to UUM it takes 6-7 hours...jeng! jeng! jeng!... Never mind the desire to continue my studies I take whatever challenge to migrate to a new place in the far north end.



souvenir provided for new students



When i arrived in UUM, I registered in a Malaysia Airlines Student's Residence Hall. This is the beginning of all new students and my victims to ask that they took in what course. Yessss, this is the new place to be going to find new friends. I finally got to meet some of the students who took the same course with me. After I signed up and got out of the rooms, we were taken to the TM Hall and will be oriented by the seniors. It can be categorized as fun as orientation for our only run for 2 days. Forgot to tell, I'am a second intake student, that's the reason why orientation occur in 2 days.hehehehe. My name is Nurul Deana Asmira binti Ruslan, matric number 241462 and taking Bachelor Technology and Logistics Management. While grateful that the second intake and thankfully accepted here.

view from my block


UUM provided many facilities to students such as buses, sports centers, recreational areas, mall and much more. If I want to list is very long. In my opinion this university is really interesting. So, those who wish to pursue their studies here I welcome you.

bus in UUM

okay up here alone. Assalamualaikum...



*** Sorry if my writing is not correct. I'll try my best and this is for my assignment too ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment